Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dragons and Clovers

Hey Everyone!! Happy Saturday. I should probably get moving on dying my hair but I thought I should probably post another St. Patrick's Day mani first. 

Today's mani features the gorgeous A England Dragon. I forgot how much I absolutely love A England polishes.


Dragon is gorgeous in the sunlight. The application was perfect and smooth. I definitely need more A England polishes since I only have a few.


In the shade this polish is just as pretty. I find that I lose interest in some holos if they aren't in the sun. They seem to look dusty and dull but this one is just as pretty in the shade.


Even though I was tempted to leave it alone I decided I had to do some St. Patrick's Day stamping on it.


I used a stamping polish I made with alcohol inks for the stamping.


I used Messy Mansion plate MM04 for the stamping. 


I didn't want to use images that were too big because I really didn't want to cover Dragon. 


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!