Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pistache Clovers

Hey Everyone!! I am going to have to make this quick so I can get it posted before I leave work. I don't know why I always wait until the last minute but I do. It has also been a pretty trying day so there is that.

Today I have a nice green mani for you using some Sinful Colors polishes I picked up on their last sale. I love Sinful Colors and can't help but try and collect them all.


I started with two coats of Pistache which is a really pretty green. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of Pistache alone. I don't know why but I didn't even think about it until after I had already topped it with one of the Opalescent toppers. 


I put one coat of Bring it Sheer over Pistache which gave it a gorgeous shimmer.


It is hard to see the full effect of the shimmer but it is way prettier in person than in my pictures.


I used my recent acquisition Dream Girl plate 02 for the clover design.  


The plate stamped really well and I was quite impressed with the quality. I love cheap thrills and this one was a pretty great price through a group buy.


I used China Glaze Out Like a Light for the stamping.


I love how the softer gray looks with this base color. 


This is the first of several St. Patrick's Day manis that I have been doing. I pretty much am doing as many as I can before the 17th so you are in store for lots of green.

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. I really should start on St. Pat's manis, too--I have some shamrock Incoco strips in particular that will look odd after next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I saw those at the store and was very tempted to purchase them. I can't wait to see what you think of them.

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!