Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Posh and Shamrockin

Hey Everyone!!! St. Patrick's Day post #2!!! 

I love, love, love this green! 


I have had Revlon Posh hanging out in my stash for sometime now. I happened to just open a couple random drawers to pick some greens out and this was one of the ones I grabbed. I love this polish.


This is three easy coats of Posh. The formula was great and application easy. I could have done two coats but went with three just to make sure everything was even.


I really didn't want to do anything to cover up the creaminess of this polish. I don't know what it is about it but it looks rich and creamy and squishy all at the same time.


I decided to add Sinful Colors Shamrockin over Posh. It was a decision not made lightly.


This is one coat of Shamrockin' with the flowers fished out. They didn't always want to come out and then sometimes I would get two or three at once. I do love that Sinful Colors stepped up their glitter game with this polish. In typical Sinful Colors fashion however they also released two versions of the polish with the same name. 


I searched high and low and finally found both versions. Ironically I found one store that ended up having both after I had only been finding this version, the light version. The difference between the light and dark version is the dark version has small dark green glitter in it whereas this light version does not. I will have a post of the dark version coming up tomorrow.


The fun thing about Shamrockin is that it can also be used as a nice Spring polish. I am really excited to see if Sinful Colors keeps coming out with polishes like this. I would really hope they don't keep releasing two versions of the same polish though.

That's all for now :)



2 comments:

  1. Very holiday appropriate! We never got the light version by me (at least not that I found, and as you know I shop a lot) so JeffysMom sent me one and its been on quite a road trip--just got returned to her after a month and she's going to try again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So weird that it didn't show up near you. I found both versions which I found weird until I found both version in one store. That was very strange.

      The mail has been awful lately. I don't know if it is the weather or what but I have had 2 day priority packages take well over 7 days and things that went regular mail get here super quick. I swear they are crazy at the post office.

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!