Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Shore Enuff Shamrockin'

Hey Everyone! March is coming to an end. I can't believe we are already heading into April. Where does the time go? I am going to quickly and neatly wrap up March with a couple of posts of the two St. Patrick's Day manis I hadn't posted yet. Hopefully Easter nails will be more timely. 

This one could technically be considered Spring though since the glitter is flower glitter and not shamrock or four leaf clover glitter.


I used three coats of China Glaze Shore Enuff for the base of this mani. I absolutely love how bright it is.


I put one coat of the dark version of Sinful Colors Shamrockin on top. This one is the same as the light version with the addition of little dark green glitter. 


I think I might prefer this version but I am not sure yet. It is definitely a fun polish no matter what. I absolutely love that Sinful Colors used shaped glitter this year. 


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!