Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Tree Hugger

Hey Everyone!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! I am excited! I have my green hair, my green Guinness bead necklace the lovely manager at Flanigan's gave me last weekend and my nails are done. We got some shamrock cookies and Darby O'Gill and the Little People dvd ready to go for tonight. 

Since I have six manis left to show you I think we will try and do two posts today. I don't have the mani I am actually wearing today ready to post yet but I will try and get it ready for tomorrow.


For this mani I started with Wet N Wild Tree Hugger from the Silverlake Collection. It is a really pretty mint green creme.


I used three coats of Tree Hugger for the base.


I remembered I had some Lucky Star Style decals for St. Patrick's Day. I also just realized that they have a pretty cool new website and I think I need to order some new decals.


For the other two designs I created some stamper decals using the image from Bundle Monster Holiday plate BM-H04.


I colored in some of the shamrocks with Revlon Posh and Holographic Pearls.


I was a little impatient in waiting for them to dry so some of the nails have wrinkles but I really loved this mani! So green and fun.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!